New updates on DH

Alley, It's great to hear that your Hubby is doing better. I will continue to pray for you and your family as you go through this trying time. Update us on here when you can and if you want. We are here to support you whenever you need it. I'm sorry that you had to deal with extra burdens when you didn't need too. Just take care of yourself and know you and your family are being prayed for by a lot of caring and friendly people.

Good morning all. Thank you for your posts. No need to worry about me loosing any sleep over anything that went bad on here. I got to set up and talk to Davy last night for a while. He said he seen his mother. If you dont remember me saying this on the othr thread but she died in a c ar wreck when he was about 8. He said she comforted him a lot. Talked to him about how proud she was of him and how beautiful our kids were. She apologized for not being able to take care of him all these years. But she was there with him every step of the way. I guess she came and visited him often and told him he wasnt going to leave his kids just yet, and he needed to pull trough and finish raising them. His fait wasnt the same as hers. He said he also seen Jesus and talked to him. He wasnt abl to tell me all of what they talked about. He got to choked up and then family came in and were checking on him. It was amazing that he got to do this, it makes me feel good to know that he was able to see them, and know that his mother didnt really abanded him when she died.
Spotted crow I hope you are okay. Why were you at the ER? I hope it wasnt anything serious. But I want to ask everyone to add her to your prayer lists. She has been a huge help to me since I became a memeber her, as she has to the rest of us. Well I need to get off of here The doctor is out front and is going to be in here in just a second. Thank you for your continued prayers, and support. OH and by the way I may get to com home for a little while this afternoon to get some things done. Even though I wont be there very long it will feel so good to see my animals and the remainder of my poor chickens. Talk to you later.

"seeing Jesus and talking with those that have passed on before us" is a definite sign of being close to passing on yourself.

Davy is a very lucky man to be alive, count your blessings
Alley because you have witnessed a true miracle.

Continued prayers coming from me and my family.

Alley,I'm so glad Davy is doing better, just take care of your self, as he will depend on you more and more and most of the time won't even realize he is doing it. I Know where you are comming from, as my husband was burned and for 11 months they thought he was going to die. There are many things that happened that i have never told him about, but he pulled Thu with Gods help, and i still have him Come Aug it will be 55 years.we will be praying for Both of you, marrie

Wow - I've got goose bumps! I don't know if he will ever feel comfortable talking to others about his experiences, but I sure appreciate you sharing it with us.

I am so glad to hear Davy is able to talk with you now! I hope for a nice steady road to recovery for him!!

I am sorry about your chickens...when you are ready, you should let us all know and you'll have more hatching eggs than you can handle, I'm sure.

This is really a great bunch of folks!

Miracles do happen. It's great that his Mom was there for him. Even though they know a loved one is sitting with them and can hear them the fact that his Mom was there telling him it wasn't his time and how great he and the kids are was a big boost, I'm sure.
Cross.gif

Being able to talk to you is a very good sign that the strokes didnt do to much damage!!!! Hang in there and keep him a talking! Glad to hear that you will be able to run home for a little bit and get some stuff done to!! Prayers to you, Jenn

Back
Top Bottom