New updates on DH

I pray everything is moving along for you guys going home! I also pray for the strength you and your family will need now in the rehab stage!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Still praying, all of you keep strong and by working together you all will come out of this fine and have an even stronger relationship for it.

Monica

Alley,
I'm so happy to hear that Davy is stable and moving in the right direction. And I'm also glad that your family is supporting and caring for you.

My prayers are with you all,
Colleen aka McG00fy

How is today finding you guys, Alley? I'm praying it finds you doing well and Davy getting better and stronger each day! I also pray that the day Davy is released to go home that the weather co-operates!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Hello everyone. Yesterday vning and today have ben SOooooooooo busy. You see Davy was realsed yesterday. So we are home. I cant count the number of times I didnt think we were both coming home. Davy has the rst of the wek to rlax bfore he starts therapy this week. I have had to keep a close eye on him and help him get around. But all in all he is doing good. I do have alot of anxeity about this though. I am scared soething might happen and he has to go back. Anyway I do need to get off of here, but I thought you all should now where we are. I will keep you all updated as much as I can. I am going to be extremly busy with taking care of Davy, kids and animals, oh ya and the house work. So please be patient with me if you all dont here from me for a few days in betwen posts. God bless you all!!!

Yeah!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I'm so glad you are home. Now you are all in one place and can be there for each other easier. It is amazing what kids even little ones can do to help--run and get things, etc. Plus, you get the added benefits of having all your stuff around you, your own bed, and your life can finally start pulling together.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Oh yaaaaaaaa, I am so happy for you and Davey! I will keep you in my thoughts for you to be strong and not have to worry too much. I know it must be really scarey for you.

That's awesome! Even with all the stuff that happened, it's really great to be home.
hugs.gif

The kids will feel better being back into their routines too.

I pm'd Kturpie and they're doing alright also...thought you'd like to know.

Back
Top Bottom