NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can ship them both together. I need to get bags and some more flax tomorrow, so they probably wont go out until Monday morning. Do you want them to look gift-wrapped or are you using them yourself?

I can ship them both together.  I need to get bags and some more flax tomorrow, so they probably wont go out until Monday morning.  Do you want them to look gift-wrapped or are you using them yourself?

Its all for me :D Monday is great!! Its been so long you better shoot me your addy again!!!

Reading the rules of this swap.I'm not an established swapper,so how do you get established as a swapper? I'd be interested in swapping some peafowl,,for diffrent genetic-colors of peafowl.
NEW MEMBERS MUST BE A BYC MEMBER FOR 3 MONTHS TO PARTICIPATE, HOWEVER THEY MUST SHIP THEIR ITEM WITH VERIFIED CONFIRMATION BEFORE THE ITEM CLAIMED WILL BE SENT TO THEM. NEW MEMBERS CAN ONLY ACCEPT ONE SWAP AT A TIME AND MUST SEND THAT ITEM WITH CONFIRMATION BEFORE THEY CAN CLAIM ANOTHER ITEM. ONCE THE NEW MEMBER HAS SENT 4 ITEMS, THEY MAY PARTICIPATE WITHOUT RESTRICTION.

swap rules page 1
smile.png

Anybody in North Texas that raises Cochins want to add another rooster to your flock? I love my little guy and want to make sure he has a good home but he's clumsy with the ladies. He is in good health, born in Feb 13 got from Murray. Interested? please let me know.

Mine: Coupons again

Offer:
OFFER:
Choose 2 jars
Fresh homemade jams-
Choose from: Strawberries,
watermelon,
watermelon rind,
mint watermelon
some eggplant tapenade which I've just canned (made from home-grown, organic eggplants, tomatoes and basil).
Tomato Basil Preserves (spreadable)

Or 8 OE/EE eggs

Or 1 homemade bread loaf mix (choose white, white with flax or sesame)- just add warm water and mix (rise for 30 minutes and pop in the oven. Makes 2 loaves of sandwich or 4 large baguettes.

I also have 1 large, red with white throat amaryllis bulb. This can be forced for indoor growing or they make great christmas gifts. Choose this with one jar of jam or 6 eggs.

Mine: Coupons again

Offer:
OFFER:
Choose 2 jars
Fresh homemade jams-
Choose from: Strawberries,
watermelon,
watermelon rind,
mint watermelon
some eggplant tapenade which I've just canned (made from home-grown, organic eggplants, tomatoes and basil).
Tomato Basil Preserves (spreadable)

Or 8 OE/EE eggs

Or 1 homemade bread loaf mix (choose white, white with flax or sesame)- just add warm water and mix (rise for 30 minutes and pop in the oven. Makes 2 loaves of sandwich or 4 large baguettes.

I also have 1 large, red with white throat amaryllis bulb. This can be forced for indoor growing or they make great christmas gifts. Choose this with one jar of jam or 6 eggs.

Mine on the OE/EE eggs

Offering anything on my swap page:https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/penny-hens-swap-page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom