NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the current offer is from Penny Hen?

Last that I knew. I have a set of Halloween decorations to add a Ghost Town of 4 little ceramic haunted houses that a X-mas light bulb can be run to each of them and lit so that light shines out the windows. I will try to get the picture posted later tonight. I had a dog attack on my free rangers and had to doctor 3 of them. All are living though I had to stitch one of them up considerably.

wow. I am so impressed. I don't know if I could do that. Hope I never have to find out.

Last that I knew. I have a set of Halloween decorations to add a Ghost Town of 4 little ceramic haunted houses that a X-mas light bulb can be run to each of them and lit so that light shines out the windows. I will try to get the picture posted later tonight. I had a dog attack on my free rangers and had to doctor 3 of them. All are living though I had to stitch one of them up considerably.

Hello again everybody! I apologize for my extreme hiatus. I'm going to be catching up on any due swaps. DMRippy and MiniHorse. If I'm missing anybody else, please let me know!!

Just thought I would pop in to say hi. I have been taking a poultry forum break. I am glad to see the swap still up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom