NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorry about the shoddy quality, the first is an old pic of my roo, ignore the dark brown hen in the picture of 3, thats an olive egger that runs with the flock and the last is a pic of chicks, I can't remember if that is the hens themselves or my first hatching, either way they were the most docile chicks i'd ever had

Ok mine! Wheatens

10+ silkies we have a bunch of colors! Tiny chance of a showgirl and someone has gotten one! We have an adorable black one. Some top names for breeders we got ours from and many are show quality. Not separated, colors are white,black,columbian,lav,buff,red,paints,splash, porcelain, one blue, a red partridge roo, one white roo and a columbian roo. People hatching are reporting precious babies,so far solid colors and several paints. One showgirl I know of and gorgeous white babies

6+ Lav/ black,black split to lav ameraucana pen...Shaffer and crystal creek birds. All my blacks are splits. And stunning! All hens are covered by lavender Roos. My lav hatch rate is pretty high!

16+ Hens choice of all eggs on the farm....could be from pullets unless you ask for none of those, no super small or irregular eggs are ever included! Could be Ams, lav/ black,silkies, SBEL, blue maran,EE,Wyandottes,GL and BLRW ( Jerry foley lines) Silkied ams ( just started laying so these are pullet eggs but are fertile!) wheaten ams pullet is laying again! Yay! Fertile too,just checked today! Maybe some pet quality Cochins. I will include at least 16+ eggs in this one. Some eggs could be Mixed UNLESS YOU SPECIFY !! If you don't want mixed ones simply say so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom