NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll offer up the same as before and add Hen Sweater to the choices.  Just finishing up the knitting now so I will get a pick in the next few days after it's done blocking.

Mine on the peach jam and grape jelly (if it's okay to mix them).

I have 2 jars of raw Texas clover honey to offer. (one of these days I'll have something besides honey to offer) :rolleyes:

I have 2 jars of raw Texas clover honey to offer. (one of these days I'll have something besides honey to offer)
roll.png
Yes, you can mix them no problem. I am not going to ship them together with the cuttings though. I don't want to packaging up the cuttings, trying to avoid breaking any rooting and then put jars in to knock it around. Better safe than sorry. I have the cuttings forming callus (on top of the fridge) now so by the end of next week I should be able to get them in dirt.

I'll offer up the same as before and add Hen Sweater to the choices.  Just finishing up the knitting now so I will get a pick in the next few days after it's done blocking.

I have 2 jars of raw Texas clover honey to offer. (one of these days I'll have something besides honey to offer) :rolleyes:

Mine on the honey!! (I don't usually play yay!)

I will offer

8+ silkie eggs not separated by color but somehow am breeding lots of paints solid colors and a small chance of showgirl. Some parents are show quality.

8+ lav/black pen am eggs great bloodlines... All my blacks are splits and my whole pen is covered by lav roosters so my lav ratio has been fairly high.

Mine on: ~~8+ lav/black pen am eggs great bloodlines

1.) I can offer Jade(group) plant starters and a new chicken saddle, I can try to find some other misc. plant bulbs to add if that is not enough. I'm also making homemade hard candy this weekend(Lollipops in blackberry, peach, and cotton candy) and Fudge and can add some to the swap as well if interested.

2.) 8+EE eggs and a new chicken saddle(EE's are only thing laying now-There is a pure blue wheaten Ameraucana roo covering 6 EE hens.

Last edited:
What is jade?

Never mind! Looked it up.
smile.png
)
Here they are more of a indoor plant, uncommon, and can get very big. I have had a group of starters for about 6 months now. They really aren't starters anymore, LOL, pretty much plants, they are pretty big. If your in a warmer climate, people put them outside during the summer months and bring inside during cooler weather. I'm in PA, so mine sit in my big bay window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom