NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is emvickrey, I'd like to claim the goose eggs!!!

I can offer up some raw honey for your second chance, Chiquita!

Or

9+ barnyard mix eggs (including BCM, Salmon Faverolle, Brabanter, Silkie, Welsummer, Easter Egger)

Or

A reusable brooding pen (6 panels, measuring 16"x24")

Last edited:
If it is emvickrey, I'd like to claim the goose eggs!!!

I can offer up some raw honey for your second chance, Chiquita!

Or

9+ barnyard mix eggs (including BCM, Salmon Faverolle, Brabanter, Silkie, Welsummer, Easter Egger)

Or

A reusable brooding pen (6 panels, measuring 16"x24")
This is my first time, so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know.
frow.gif

Mine- on the honey.

Offer:
Apron For the kitchen or the garden. I can make these in different fabrics, this is just one I have made right now. Has 2 pockets in the front, and ties in back.

or
Small baby blanket and burp cloth set. Has flannel on the front, and super soft dimpled minky fabric on the back.

or
Books. (will send any 5 books of your choice)I have lots (and lots) of books. All have been read, but are in good condition with no rips, tears, or missing pages. Choose any of these here, or ask if you want something different. I have many titles by Nora Roberts, Catherine Coulter, Christine Feehan, Heather Graham, Elizabeth Lowell, Carla Neggers, Iris Johansen, Jayne Ann Krentz (Jayne Castle, Amanda quick), John Grisham

or
Feed Bag Apron or tote bag (will send 2 aprons, 2 totes, or one of each. I can make these with a couple different feed bags (colors)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/lizs-swap-page

This is my first time, so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know.
frow.gif

Mine- on the honey.

Offer:
Apron For the kitchen or the garden. I can make these in different fabrics, this is just one I have made right now. Has 2 pockets in the front, and ties in back.
Mine on the apron! My first time swapping too!

Offer:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/mnhomestead-swap-page
see swap page for details
Washcloths, handy flannels (re-usable wipes, napkins...) burp rags, blankets

Dinner helpers

I have a question for all you swap pro's out there. I think there are a bunch of us newbie swappers, how do you suggest we go about the sending (according to the rules, a new person doesn't get their Item until they send the item they offered). Since many of us are new it gets confusing. Could you clarify?
hide.gif

Chick in (new)- claimed Emvickrey's
I Lizanne (new)- claimed Chick in's (new)
Mnhomestead (new) - claimed Lizanne's
Mnhomestead is currently up for swap.

When do I ship mine to Mnhomestead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom