NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone your all so kind I read the rules and I understand. Thank again you all make me feel welcome.
1f600.png

Offer

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/sambis-swap-page

or

2 bars of Cinnamon Poppy Seed exfoliating soap

or

2 bars of Extra Gentle Lavender Olive Oil Soap

or

3/4 lb of home made candied spiced pecans. I use home grown freshly shelled pecans! (the spices are cinnamon, allspice, clove, nutmeg, and ginger)

or

3 lbs of in the shell pecans, these are home grown and just knocked off the tree!
I can add 1 dz barnyard mix eggs (the roo is a cochin crossed with an orpington and the hens are all mixes as well. They will be great meat birds and layers.

or

2 dz homemade cookies, either chocolate, peacan raisen oatmeal, or chewy chocolate chip.

I'm wondering how many people are still following this thread as well?

I can add 1 dz barnyard mix eggs (the roo is a cochin crossed with an orpington and the hens are all mixes as well. They will be great meat birds and layers. 

or

2 dz homemade cookies, either chocolate, peacan raisen oatmeal, or chewy chocolate chip. 

I'm wondering how many people are still following this thread as well?

I've been following this thread or quite some time. I keep hoping someone will post some pure bred hatching eggs to trade. ;)

I've been following this thread or quite some time. I keep hoping someone will post some pure bred hatching eggs to trade.
wink.png
I have pure bred Marans, I just can't confirm fertility quite yet. I've got two batches in the incubator set to hatch in one and two weeks, I'll update my flock page when that happens.

But if you want blue or green eggers (Easter eggers), I've got those for sure! Lots of chances of blue birds, also.

I'm here as well just at one point I had claimed every swap there was and I'm refraining from repeating that mainly because no pure eggs but also I'm trying to get a new bator

I pop in from time to time. I sold most of my silkies so no eggs from them and I've been hatching my english orp eggs to build my flock a little so nothing to swap with.

I was mostly wondering if people stopped following when betta mentioned starting a new thread. Last year and the one before that it was soooooo much faster paced that I figured that may have happened. Does anyone know, Is Bettacreek still the admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom