NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is, but according to her profile she's not been on in a week or so. I think she's cut back her byc presence quite a bit. I've considered starting another thread to see if we can ramp things up some. I know there was talk of upping the ante so to speak, making the value around $20. I'm not always sure how to value home made goods like jams and soap. I'd love some input if you all want to try starting a new thread. I'd be willing to start, since I'm the current offer. I'm just not always available to be online during the day. I'd accept offers of helpers, too
big_smile.png

I was mostly wondering if people stopped following when betta mentioned starting a new thread. Last year and the one before that it was soooooo much faster paced that I figured that may have happened. Does anyone know, Is Bettacreek still the admin?
I think it's just the time of year. First of spring, everyone fills their incubators, etc. It should pick up soon I hope.

I can't believe no one has claimed those pecans--I've been offline since Wednesday and thought I was safe :p

Mine on the candied pecans. 

I'll offer half a dozen Camo Egger eggs or mixed bantam eggs. Link to my flock page....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/donraes-flock

or other items....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/donraes-swap-page

I think those are updated and current. It's late and I've been out of town, I'll review in the am and see if there's anything to update. 

Mine camo eggs!

Offer: see my swap page https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/proverb31mama-swap-page
I have eggs, plants, DVDs, custom t-shirts, essential oils and more!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my eggs and they're in great condition PLUS extras!!!! Thanks so much to learycow!

6 silkie/sizzle/showgirl eggs (mostly blacks, blues, and paints hatching here)

She is, but according to her profile she's not been on in a week or so. I think she's cut back her byc presence quite a bit. I've considered starting another thread to see if we can ramp things up some. I know there was talk of upping the ante so to speak, making the value around $20. I'm not always sure how to value home made goods like jams and soap. I'd love some input if you all want to try starting a new thread. I'd be willing to start, since I'm the current offer. I'm just not always available to be online during the day. I'd accept offers of helpers, too :D
o

I am on sporadically throughout the day and can offer to be a helper. I think $20 is good and I buy jam locally for about $7 a pint so three jars seems like it would do. Soaps the same if not more here so I would say two to three bars depending on what it's made out of. 6 purebred eggs or 8 on mixed seems fair to me too. Anyone else have input?

o

I am on sporadically throughout the day and can offer to be a helper. I think $20 is good and I buy jam locally for about $7 a pint so three jars seems like it would do. Soaps the same if not more here so I would say two to three bars depending on what it's made out of. 6 purebred eggs or 8 on mixed seems fair to me too. Anyone else have input?

Sounds fair to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom