NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Discussion in 'Swaps' started by Bettacreek, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeaky McMurdo

Squeaky McMurdo Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2012
    Afton, Wyoming
    Bump, I also have things on my swap page. Here are a few other things An XL Athletech jacket [​IMG] A book series, brand new in package [​IMG] Pick a dream catcher...some are missing feathers but I think you chicken folks will have no trouble adding some pretty ones. [​IMG] Or, I could make a stick horse head similar to this...you provide the stick. I currently only have red yarn and some blue eyelash yarn so I was thinking a white unicorn! [​IMG]

2. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

3. Squeaky McMurdo

Nov 7, 2012
    Afton, Wyoming
    [​IMG] Yah I know. Sorry I stalled the swap again. Not sure what else to offer or if it's just that I pretty much only hang out in my local chat thread so noone wants to trade with me.

4. Ray_n_Debi

Ray_n_Debi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2011
    South Carolina
    What kind of food processor is that on your side swap?
    I don't have small children, and I haven't seen a size small in many years.[​IMG]

5. Squeaky McMurdo

Nov 7, 2012
    Afton, Wyoming
    It's a Cuisinart mini prep.

Just looked at your swap page stuff you are in search of... what is the measurement you would need for a muffin pan for your toaster oven? I have a little one that might work

6. Penny Hen

Penny Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2013
    Goodlettsville, TN
    I would love the salt scrub but I can't afford to ship anything out for two weeks. I am still waiting to hear from Fruitful Faith, because when I finally found, measured and fixed the wool for packing and made the spindle to spin it I realized looking at our PMs that she had never put her address in one and she has been off line for over a week. It has taken me most of the summer to get her package ready and though my stuff is in better order for finding things now (organizing the basement was my summer project and continues to be the Fall/Winter and probably Spring project too) I fear that my money will run short and delay sending it off. So I hesitate in case I stall the post or just take a while to ship.[​IMG]

7. Squeaky McMurdo

Nov 7, 2012
    Afton, Wyoming
    Bump Christmas is coming...doesn't anyone have a little girl that would love a unicorn stick horse? Hot gluing the head on is really easy I promise! ;)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  8. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Do you have anything else to offer? I'm trying to sell some eggs. I'd like to get back to swapping again. I've used up all the other stuff I got. I donated it all to a silent auction to raise money for our poultry club. I made a nice basket with an assortment of poultry items with some of it.

So lets get this thing going again. Do you have any eggs maybe? Maybe you found something in your basement (if I read the posts right) that you don't need anymore.

9. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I have boys. 14 yrs old, 12 yrs old and 5 yrs old. They all like football, basketball and baseball. The oldest one is in football now. The middle one is in basketball now and the 5 year old is practicing whit his brothers. The middle one also hunts, traps, fishes. Poultry related items, soap making books. coop designs, craft supplies halloween items, gift wrapping items,

I need to redo my swap page

10. Squeaky McMurdo

Nov 7, 2012
    Afton, Wyoming
    I can't think of anything else I own that I want to get rid of that won't cost a fortune to ship.

No hatching eggs. Neighbor kid jumped the fence to get a frisbee and collapsed my old coop on the ones that were close to laying so I haven't even got eggs to eat yet. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by