NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pop.gif

Quote: Just got home... give me a few to find some neat stuff....

Okay just thought of something, I have a Black rod iron door knocker with a rooster on it. Its painted, but If i were you, I would repaint it to look like your favorite rooster. Real nice, once I get back in from taking care of the chickens I'll take a picture. Go head and pop another bag
pop.gif
while you wait

Last edited:
Just got home... give me a few to find some neat stuff.... Okay just thought of something, I have a Black rod iron door knocker with a rooster on it. Its painted, but If i were you, I would repaint it to look like your favorite rooster. Real nice, once I get back in from taking care of the chickens I'll take a picture. Go head and pop another bag :pop while you wait
MINE!!!!! On the rooster knocker! 336! OFFER iris tubers - they're mixed but most are deep purple some are lighter and some are purple with yellow throats Or 10-12 strawberry plants - Mara Dubois French heirloom Or Mixed box of sedums Or 2 art eggs
Or 6+ hens choice - BCM, olive Eggers, buff fav an bourbon red and if you're REALLY lucky a white bresse pullet egg or two ;) Flock page in sig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom