NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't the chat thread but I will be able to get responses here.

To those that I owe eggs to. Please notify me if I haven't already notified you. My list got destroyed by my grandson and I don't know who all I owe and what. I do believe I have just about everybody contacted already. There may be one or two more people. If you have a particular date you want them shipped please let me know that too and i'll do my best to get them all out on time.

These are the ones I have already contacted

brandiekin
crazy chicken fever
allsummedup
anderson8505

Eggs sent to
pricilla
sundancenbare
kimmie6067

Thank you for letting me inturrupt.

Continue on swapping.

I know this isn't the chat thread but I will be able to get responses here.

To those that I owe eggs to. Please notify me if I haven't already notified you. My list got destroyed by my grandson and I don't know who all I owe and what. I do believe I have just about everybody contacted already. There may be one or two more people. If you have a particular date you want them shipped please let me know that too and i'll do my best to get them all out on time.

These are the ones I have already contacted

brandiekin
crazy chicken fever
allsummedup
anderson8505

Eggs sent to
pricilla
sundancenbare
kimmie6067

Thank you for letting me inturrupt.

Continue on swapping.
You don't owe me anything, Marie.

Mine cannister set post 356

Offer swap page. Ask what's available...it would take me a month of Sundays to list them all
Her canisters are not a single swap - she has on there that they are a triple swap. You would need to pm her to ask what things she would swap for them as a side swap. Can't be claimed as a regular swap. Sorry

Her canisters are not a single swap - she has on there that they are a triple swap.  You would need to pm her to ask what things she would swap for them as a side swap.   Can't be claimed as a regular swap.  Sorry

Yes I am aware of that...Im sure we can work something out. I was only trying to unstall the thread. I was only trying to keep things rolling /trying to be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom