NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my extra offer down because it had been claimed. If we are rolling back to me, let me put it back in.
12 pp
Or 6+ fcbm
Or pick 2 for a mixed order ( its more then 6 with quail.)
Fcbm
BBS silkies( if you do not mind the day it ships they only have a laying extravaganza 1-2 x a week and don't want to ship old eggs)
Coturnix quail ( 2 current pens 1 jumbos in pharoahs and Italian buff one Tibetan s and tuxedos)
Ee
Light olive eggers ( cream leg bar too over orphingtons, light coating over the blue egg for a delicate green look)
Lol claimed again, nvm :)

Last edited:
Current offer. ?

Mine pp

Offer

5 poultry waterer nipples

1 pound diatomaceous earth

1/2 pound natural cayenne pepper.

Are these all seperate? I'm assuming so, but if not, I'd claim, lol. Pepper, is it flakes, powder or whole?

Separate yes.

Sorry.
All natural cayenne pepper powder. Add 2% to feed for pest control. (It also keeps the mice from eating at the feed!)

Last edited:
Current offer. ?

Mine pp

Offer

5 poultry waterer nipples

Or

1 pound diatomaceous earth

Or

1 pound sweet PDZ. (Coop odor absorber) safe and compostable

Or

1/2 pound natural cayenne pepper powder

Mine if this is the offer. Or if betta claimed.

Can someone please post my swap page for me if betta didnt claim. i. am not home and cant do it from my phone

Last edited:
Current Offer: Updated
Mine if this is the offer. Or if betta claimed.

Can someone please post my swap page for me if betta didnt claim. i. am not home and cant do it from my phone
My Swap Page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/reesepoultrys-page

or

3 Small Bars of soap- Link to what I have ready now: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-milk-soap-laundry-detergent-lotion-bars/0_20

or

2 Big Bars of Soap- Link is above to what I have available now.

or

2 Bottles of Liquid Laundry Detergent- Plumeria

Mine: Laundry Soap (can't wait to try this after the wonderful beeswax lotion)

Offer:

1. Swap page- https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-member-page

2. Two Jars of Peach Jam

3. I have some books: a. James Merrill- "Scripts for the Pageant". An epic poem, I believe this is book three in the poem.
b. Stewart Swain- "The Spacetime Frontier"- This is a collection of Sci-Fi Shorts
c.Ward Just- "An Unfinished Season" -This is a Novel which was a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
All books are in very good condition, you can substitute one of them for a jar of jam or choose all three.

4. I have some christmas decorations-
5. This is a set of Vintage Marbellite brand squares for making macrame shelves or whatever you can come up with to create with them
6. Choose some of these boys 18mo-2T clothes-
(Mix and Match about six or so items. These are all 18mo

These are 18 mo

These are 2T

These are 2T

7. This is a Cars, Lightnin' McQueen Sleeping bag which my son refuses to sleep in

8. Girls clothing, The shirts are 4T and the shorts are 3T, choose either or both, or mix and match with the girls clothes on my swap page.

9. This is a set of champagne flutes that say 2000 on the stem, better late than never.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom