NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If clovers swap is accepted by Kimmie, then I'll mine Profti's Goodie box.

If we don't have to roll back. I'll post my offer after Kimmie says yes or no. That was supposed to be a "Triple swap" Item.

I have sent Kimmie a PM and will work out the appropriate trade with her - the triple would go back to her -not the next person - if that happened then all the offers would have to be triple from then on...

I have sent Kimmie a PM and will work out the appropriate trade with her - the triple would go back to her -not the next person - if that happened then all the offers would have to be triple from then on...
No, some people post side swaps on their page. She also has it listed on her page that it is not a normal swap item.
Either way, the Tupperware is not available as KYtinpusher already has it claimed. Kimmie just has not taken it off her page yet.

No, some people post side swaps on their page. She also has it listed on her page that it is not a normal swap item.
Either way, the Tupperware is not available as KYtinpusher already has it claimed. Kimmie just has not taken it off her page yet.

ok then - it Rolls back to Kimmies Swap Page.

Mine
Whoot Whoot Whoot!

Offer:
3 PDF G Brereton Books on "Making new colors in chickens"

Hen Saddle (please tell me what size you'd like)

One of these Rooster's: (Pick A,B,or C.)

Or:
6 Hens Choice (Speckled Sussex, OEGB, Cochin, Exch Leghorn, Silver Lakenvelder, Jub Wynadotte, Gamefowl, etc. Really could be anything from my breeds page or signature)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom