NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Offer:
I'll take the CCL. ;)

My offer will be 6 wheaten/blue wheaten Ameracaunas.

In case weather is deterring folks, we were having craptastic weather, and I had four seperate sets of eggs sent during that time. So far, the quail eggs, on day three, have at least a 50% development rate. Ask your postal worker to bring the eggs in for you, or ask them to hold them at the post office if you will not be home. Leaving eggs on a porch is what freezes eggs, NOT the travel.

I have shipped intermittently all winter. Ask the Po to hold for You to pick up. I do have 72 hour heat packs if the claimer wants to pitch n for them.

Mine post 1197...

Offer

1 lg saintly salve

Or 2 sea salt scrubs ( pm me for scents)

Or

Handcraft wool crochet scarf 60+ inches

Or 100% wool baby to toddler booties ( pm for colors)

I'd offer a few olandsk dwarf eggs but there was a frizzle serama in there a while back :-0 and I'm still waiting for the all clear to say "pure"

Or I can whip up a tub of caramels

Mine on the wool baby booties - fall type colors - baby due in June (unknown gender)

Offer: Handmade tutu set with hair accessories. One size fits 1yr - 7yr. (Can do Easter set)

or 10 bars echo store organic vanilla soap

or organic bath stuff gift basket (pick theme - Easter, etc.)

Mine on the wool baby booties - fall type colors - baby due in June (unknown gender)

Offer: Handmade tutu set with hair accessories. One size fits 1yr - 7yr. (Can do Easter set)

Hi!

Do you have more specifics on what is in the organic baths basket?

~Koey

Claiming organic bath stuff.

Offer:

1x organic and natural handmade lip balm. Choice of lavender, peppermint or grapefruit.

or

1x small drawing of pet - portrait (about 4x4 inches), graphite. Any animal.

Please do PM me when claimed as my computer sometimes is very slow to register pages. This way I know someone has claimed something and I can look into it elsewhere.

~Koey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom