NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That only works if mns gets claimed before the eggs go out. Well we can make it work one way or another
smile.png

It's a tricky one. I don't mind sending mine out.
idunno.gif

Hrm sec. Let me think this one.
Can everyone ship together? Em when are your eggs ready?
I'm good to go now. They where already packed and ready to ship due to a non payment buyer at ebay. I have no problem with sending mine out either. I'd rather send them instead of have to unpack them.

Last edited:
Well if everyone is ready to send then I say let's just go for it. The only thing tricky was ems eggs.
not being rude but why would that be tricky? The newbie rule confuses me. I'm glad I'm not a newbie or the person having to keep up with it all. I would pull my hair out. lol I haven't swapped in a while, just lurked but that dress is just adorable and I know a beautiful little baby girl that would look wonderful in it.
hugs.gif

Thats a fact. They don't need to sit around waiting. I don't mind sending out my offer. There have been times when I didn't get my item I claimed because the person I claimed them from didn't get what they claimed. But i send mine out anyway. I figure if everybody waited there would be no swap thread. I generally get mine out with in a few days if not sooner and mostly because they are nearly always eggs that get claimed.

Anyway, back to swapping. I'm hoping I can catch those brooder panels. And I have eggs.

Mine on the apron! My first time swapping too!

Offer:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/mnhomestead-swap-page
see swap page for details
Washcloths, handy flannels (re-usable wipes, napkins...) burp rags, blankets

Dinner helpers

Or I can add a pint of homemade organic hot cocoa mix
Or this 'pearl' necklace/earing set. Brand new, never worn

Or this faux-fur neck scarf, has a hole in one end to loop the other side through. Brand new, never worn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom