NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine. If you'd be willing to throw together the 8 oz freezer jam, crocheted butterflies, and fudge, then I'll claim them! (Rules say we're supposed to equal the value of 6 pure breed hatching eggs...those must be worth a fair amount, I combined items on my last offer.)

Let me know what you think!
Penny

Mine. If you'd be willing to throw together the 8 oz freezer jam, crocheted butterflies, and fudge, then I'll claim them! (Rules say we're supposed to equal the value of 6 pure breed hatching eggs...those must be worth a fair amount, I combined items on my last offer.)

Let me know what you think!
Penny

That would be fine. I will get the fudge made and send out by the end of the week.

Well, I'm in Texas and they bloom in Jan/Feb here (usually 30-40 degree weather, sometimes dropping into the 20's). Their foliage lasts through the summer (80-90+ degrees). I have no idea what they would be like up north. My mother-in-law bought me a "Paperwhite Kit" for growing indoors, so apparently you could put them in an indoor flower pot if you'd like.

Hope that helps.

Anything needs to survive -20 at least up here. I will take the daffodils. ;) Offer: One 5x7 photo print (hatching duck not available) Or Pick 3 Photo Note Cards (5x7 cards, wrapped in cello sleeves so there is glare in this pic) Or Plant cuttings, pick One. Stella d' Oro daylily Mint (choc I believe) Heliopsis (4' tall perennial with lots of yellow flowers) Oregano Chives Horseradish Sedum (pink) Spiderwort (pink) Comfrey Catmint Creeping phlox (light purple) I can also offer 4+ Welsh Harlequin duck eggs.

Ooooooooo! Comfrey! That's one of the herbs I'm trying to track down for making an infused oil and eventually attempting a salve. It's great for cuts, burns, bruises, sprains, and skin rashes.

Mine Comfrey! Is there anyway you can send enough for me to plant and to cut up about 2-3oz for the infused oil? I can throw in more flower bulbs to make it worth your while, perhaps some Paperwhites for you to experiment with?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom