NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine HRIR eggs. My things are listed on the last page with pictures. I will make a swap page as soon as my computer gets fixed. I can text extra pics if necessary.

I also have purple iris bulbs I can dig up.

Most of the stamp sets are new and they would've been 10 - 15 dollars each to give you an idea.

Last edited:
Mine HRIR eggs. My things are listed on the last page with pictures. I will make a swap page as soon as my computer gets fixed. I can text extra pics if necessary.

I also have purple iris bulbs I can dig up.

Most of the stamp sets are new and they would've been 10 - 15 dollars each to give you an idea.
Mine on the iris bulbs.

My offer is 6 eggs Hen's Choice. What I have laying are black Orps LF, Splash silkie, silver partridge and sizzle. My silver sebright is laying but I'm having a hard time getting babies to hatch.

My splash roo came from Bobbi Porto line and the hens are my line. He has been shown several times and won 1st in every show but 1 and he got 2nd at that one. One of the hens was shown when she was a pullet and she got 1st and I plan to show the other younger 3 this year.

The black orps have not been shown but they are very large birds and lay nice brown eggs. I hatched a batch to add to my flock and all the eggs where fertile and all hatched and are growing very fast.

The roo in the silver partridge pen is a grey silkie roo and the hens are silver partridge. I've hatched greys and silver partridge chicks. The sizzles are laying a bit slow. I know the youngest partridge is laying but don't know who the others are. I have white, blue, black and partridge hens and a white silkie roo. The black hen, one white hen and one partridge hen have been shown and got 1st and 2nd places. You can go to my swap page to see pics.

The silver sebrights eggs are iffy. Some are fertile and most are but I've only gotten 2 chicks. I wouldn't expect anybody would want any of their eggs but I'll send if the person that accepts my offer wants them. These are SQ sebrights. I don't think I have a pic of them on my swap page so here is one.

Last edited:
Mine on the iris bulbs. My offer is 6 eggs Hen's Choice. What I have laying are black Orps LF, Splash silkie, silver partridge and sizzle. My silver sebright is laying but I'm having a hard time getting babies to hatch. My splash roo came from Bobbi Porto line and the hens are my line. He has been shown several times and won 1st in every show but 1 and he got 2nd at that one. One of the hens was shown when she was a pullet and she got 1st and I plan to show the other younger 3 this year. The black orps have not been shown but they are very large birds and lay nice brown eggs. I hatched a batch to add to my flock and all the eggs where fertile and all hatched and are growing very fast. The roo in the silver partridge pen is a grey silkie roo and the hens are silver partridge. I've hatched greys and silver partridge chicks. The sizzles are laying a bit slow. I know the youngest partridge is laying but don't know who the others are. I have white, blue, black and partridge hens and a white silkie roo. The black hen, one white hen and one partridge hen have been shown and got 1st and 2nd places. You can go to my swap page to see pics. The silver sebrights eggs are iffy. Some are fertile and most are but I've only gotten 2 chicks. I wouldn't expect anybody would want any of their eggs but I'll send if the person that accepts my offer wants them. These are SQ sebrights. I don't think I have a pic of them on my swap page so here is one.
Mine! :) See my swap page will post link shortly

Mine on salted caramels

Offer

6+ hen's choice standard fowl Orpingtons - currently laying - Golden Laced, Lemon Cuckoo, Crele, Lavender, Jubilee, Black - GOL, LCO, Black 100% English, others large percentage English

or

6+ hen's choice from Rhodebars, Cream Legbars, BLRW, or White Bresse

or

6+ guinea eggs from multi-colored flock of 60 or so guinea flock - Lavender, Purple, Chocolate, Buff, Buff Dundotte, Violet, Pearl, Coral Blue, Sky Blue, White

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom