NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine zucchini bread! :D

Offer:

1x handmade bookmarks (give me color preferences, a favorite quote, animals and or plants if specified, otherwise I'll design for you ^^). They are hand drawn and cut and also laminated! Examples are on my Etsy at: DreamWolfCrafts.etsy.com.

1x roll on perfume scented in: "Samhain" (pumpkin and various spices... a Fall/before Winter scent), Blueberry, CitrusSpice (various citrus with a bite of cinnamon!), SpicedFigs, MelonMash or CoconutCake.

I will also be delayed in sending as I have to wait til the end of next week to send packages, where I am now living.

Please PM me when claimed! I don't have ready access to internet on a daily basis.

Dreamcatchers'diameters are roughly 3" across from the inside. But I can't differ any for trade right now as I'm out of vine for the outside. I'll have some more down the road in a few weeks made from brass wrapped in hide.

Current offer:

Mine zucchini bread! :D

Offer:

1x handmade bookmarks (give me color preferences, a favorite quote, animals and or plants if specified, otherwise I'll design for you ^^). They are hand drawn and cut and also laminated! Examples are on my Etsy at: DreamWolfCrafts.etsy.com.

1x roll on perfume scented in: "Samhain" (pumpkin and various spices... a Fall/before Winter scent), Blueberry, CitrusSpice (various citrus with a bite of cinnamon!), SpicedFigs, MelonMash or CoconutCake.

I will also be delayed in sending as I have to wait til the end of next week to send packages, where I am now living.

Please PM me when claimed! I don't have ready access to internet on a daily basis.

I can add some Fall Leaves (drawn) and laminated with a hole pinch to be hung in the window. I'll add 5 as a third option.

I can also make a set if Fall magnets for the fridge... leaves, pumpkin designs, etc.

Last edited:
Not quite as fast paced as it used to be
lau.gif

It used to mind boggling!!

I can offer a small dreamcatcher... but I won't be as to make it and ship it to you for a couple more weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom