NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a circle of white or natural 100% organic cotton. 4-5 inches in diameter. They are made to order.
Mine on the Saintly Salve if it's available. My offer is a mix of silkie eggs. Possible colors you can get are SQ bearded splash. paint, silver partridge and I have 2 pens of mixed color sizzles. They will ship out Monday. I can't hold for future shipment.

Mine on the silkie eggs

My offer

A set of Crocheted chicken pot holders. I will make them to order, I also have other colors to match your kitchen. Here are some examples

Here is a black one before I wove in the ends

Adding a child's spiral scarf. Winner will have to pm me with color choices and availability. The picture is a bit yellow because of my table I usually sell these for $20-$25 depending on the number of color choices

Last edited:
I got a pair of her pot holders and they are beautiful. I'm not using mine. I put them up in my china cabinet along with nearly all of my other chicken stuff. They are too pretty to use. She made mine to look like silkies.

Mine on the silkie eggs

My offer

A set of Crocheted chicken pot holders. I will make them to order, I also have other colors to match your kitchen. Here are some examples

Here is a black one before I wove in the ends

Adding a child's spiral scarf. Winner will have to pm me with color choices and availability. The picture is a bit yellow because of my table I usually sell these for $20-$25 depending on the number of color choices

Mine on the chicken pot holders :)

My offer:

Box of fall decor grown on my farm. 1 set of ornamental corn tied into a hanging bunch, 4 mini decorative pumpkins

Bag of 15 tulip bulbs (I bought a TON this year and really don't need to plant so many, lol)

Set of zip ties, 250 in various colors. Large and small.

Ancona duck hatching eggs, 6+
Colors in my flock are blue, black, lavender, lilac and chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom