NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are tough! I'm not sure what else to add right now... Some homemade bread? I could do a couple loaves of bread, not sure if I would get it out this week or next.

Mine! I finally got somewhere that I could see your soap scents and I'm a sucker for peppermint...

My offer:
2+ peafowl eggs (please note there will be a small delay in shipping these due to weather here, expect 1st week of May unless it warms up quickly)

Males are a blue dark pied (out of silver pied parents) and possibly an opal split (white or pied)

Females are blue w/e (split white or pied, not sure) and 2 blue pied.

(^^^pic is from last year)

(can you guess which perch is heated??)

Last edited:
Oh, mine! I totally can't resist since mine haven't layed yet.

Offer-
6 Golden Sebrights
or
6 Polish (mixed colors) - will be a few days wait
or
12 large fowl barnyard mix
or
2-3 mixed color Silkies and 3-4 of the eggs above (10 if you want mixed breeds) Most of the Silkies have gone broody but I'm still getting about one egg a day so I don't want to promise a full 6.
or
Peonies-I have 2 huge peonies I need to move/divide. I'm sure there is plenty to share. I know I have a white and a pink. I just don't remember which is which. I'll send some of each.

see my swap page for pictures
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/dustystrail-swap-page

Last edited:
Current offer updated to include peonies.
Oh, mine! I totally can't resist since mine haven't layed yet.

Offer-
6 Golden Sebrights
or
6 Polish (mixed colors) - will be a few days wait
or
12 large fowl barnyard mix
or
2-3 mixed color Silkies and 3-4 of the eggs above (10 if you want mixed breeds) Most of the Silkies have gone broody but I'm still getting about one egg a day so I don't want to promise a full 6.
or
Peonies-I have 2 huge peonies I need to move/divide. I'm sure there is plenty to share. I know I have a white and a pink. I just don't remember which is which. I'll send some of each.

see my swap page for pictures
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/dustystrail-swap-page

Current offer updated to include peonies.
Mine on Peonys.

My offer is 6 sizzle eggs to ship monday. They are mixed color. There is blue sizzle hen and partridge sizzle hens. I'm pretty sure the partridge are the only ones laying. Covered with a white roo.

I can do Iris too. We just moved a bed of them that are mostly white but there where a couple different colors in with them so It could be anything. White. Purple, Black. I also have purple and white, baby blue. I also have these below that I don't know the name of.

I also have these that seem to have several different names

Mine on Peonys.

My offer is 6 sizzle eggs to ship monday. They are mixed color. There is blue sizzle hen and partridge sizzle hens. I'm pretty sure the partridge are the only ones laying. Covered with a white roo.

I can do Iris too. We just moved a bed of them that are mostly white but there where a couple different colors in with them so It could be anything. White. Purple, Black. I also have purple and white, baby blue. I also have these below that I don't know the name of.

I also have these that seem to have several different names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom