NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a chain. Flowers of Abba had the offer before your post. If you want what she is offering, you say "Mine" and put what you are offering in return. You claim what you want first which would be 1 of the following:

[COLOR=333333]3 doz biscotti ( Lemon, chocolate, traditional, cran/walnuts[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Or Saintly salve 3 oz[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Or baby booties- wool crochet[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Or[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Cotton crochet washcloths X3[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Double sided Killington flannel receiving blanket x1.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]7 double sided brushed flannel wash cloths.[/COLOR]

Then you post what you offer for the next person to claim.

Ok so if I wanted something from Abba then I'd say mine but then what does she get from me or how does she get 'paid'? Sheesh! Sorry I'm having such a hard time catching on!! This is embarrassing! :oops:

Quote: Flowers of Abba claimed the apron from me, then she put up her offer. Whoever claims her offer (we'll call them person A), then puts up what they are offering. Then the next person ( person B) claims something that person A offered and puts up their offer. Then person C claims something from person B and puts up their offer. Then person D claims something from person C and puts up their offer, and so on, and so on, and so on.... So you always claim something that you want before putting up your offer of things about the same value as what you claimed. As Betta said, about $12 mark. The shipper always pays the shipping, too, BTW.

Clear as mud?
big_smile.png

Ok so if I wanted something from Abba then I'd say mine but then what does she get from me or how does she get 'paid'? Sheesh! Sorry I'm having such a hard time catching on!! This is embarrassing! :oops:

Don't be! It's really fun. I got "paid" because I had just claimed something- the chicken apron in the previous post.... Then I placed my offer. Someone will claim my offer then putup their offer. And so on...p

Don't be! It's really fun. I got "paid" because I had just claimed something- the chicken apron in the previous post.... Then I placed my offer. Someone will claim my offer then putup their offer. And so on...p

Flowers of Abba claimed the apron from me, then she put up her offer. Whoever claims her offer (we'll call them person A), then puts up what they are offering. Then the next person ( person B) claims something that person A offered and puts up their offer. Then person C claims something from person B and puts up their offer. Then person D claims something from person C and puts up their offer, and so on, and so on, and so on.... So you always claim something that you want before putting up your offer of things about the same value as what you claimed. As Betta said, about $12 mark. The shipper always pays the shipping, too, BTW.

Clear as mud? :D

Thanks, guys!!!! :) I got it now!! Lol I pulled my offer and I'll bide my time a bit. ;)

Mine apron

Offer

3 doz biscotti ( Lemon, chocolate, traditional, cran/walnuts

Or Saintly salve 3 oz

Or baby booties- wool crochet

Or

Cotton crochet washcloths X3

Or

Double sided Killington flannel receiving blanket x1.

Or

7 double sided brushed flannel wash cloths.

Thanks, guys!!!!
smile.png
I got it now!! Lol I pulled my offer and I'll bide my time a bit.
wink.png
No problem. We're glad to have you join us. Just watch the action for a while. When it really gets going you will either see real quick how it works or it will make your head spin. Probably both!
lau.gif

Mine on the saintly salve. That stuff is awesome.

I offer:

Books. Pick one large

OR

two paperback

OR
set of three

OR

Photo note cards, pick 4.

OR

Plants, choose one:
Mint
Heliopsis
Stella d'Oro Daylily
Oregano
Hosta
Comfrey
Horseradish

OR

Dog themed scrapbook kit

OR

5 new plastic display easels

OR

Dog booties, size L (only used once, our dog hated them)

Last edited:
Mine on the saintly salve. That stuff is awesome. [COLOR=333333]I offer:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Books. Pick one large[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]OR[/COLOR] two paperback OR set of three [COLOR=333333] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]OR[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Photo note cards, pick 4.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]OR[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Plants, choose one:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Mint[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Heliopsis[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Stella d'Oro Daylily[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Oregano[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Hosta[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Comfrey[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horseradish[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]OR[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Dog themed scrapbook kit[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]OR[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]5 new plastic display easels[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]OR[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Dog booties, size L (only used once, our dog hated them)[/COLOR]
I am interested in the comfrey. Can you give me more info? Are you sending plants or roots? How many plants?

Comfrey would be a good sized plant with roots (maybe a half-gal pot size), and I would cut down the leaves for shipping. Its tough tough stuff so it will regrow pretty easily. i thought I had this particular clump eradicated and here it is in full force again this spring.
tongue.png

Comfrey would be a good sized plant with roots (maybe a half-gal pot size), and I would cut down the leaves for shipping. Its tough tough stuff so it will regrow pretty easily. i thought I had this particular clump eradicated and here it is in full force again this spring.
tongue.png
I took Amyable offer of Oregano a few weeks ago. She is very generous in what she sends. BTY the oregano is doing very nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom