New Year's Eve plans?

Quote:
Wow, that looks like fun! My husband's bday is Dec 31. Unfortunately, we are home bodies and never do much. I'm more of a home body than him, and I'm sure he'd love to go party. However, we are always broke, and don't really have any friends that we could do that with, so that makes it a little hard. We are going out to dinner on the 31'st, but not late. That's usually our tradition on a bday, bday person gets to pick where we go to dinner. On New Years, as with most nights, we're usually in bed by 10, neighbors shoot off some guns at midnight, which wakes us up. So technically, we celebrate new years for a few minutes when that happens, then go back to sleep.
lol.png

Quote:
Wow, that looks like fun! My husband's bday is Dec 31. Unfortunately, we are home bodies and never do much. I'm more of a home body than him, and I'm sure he'd love to go party. However, we are always broke, and don't really have any friends that we could do that with, so that makes it a little hard. We are going out to dinner on the 31'st, but not late. That's usually our tradition on a bday, bday person gets to pick where we go to dinner. On New Years, as with most nights, we're usually in bed by 10, neighbors shoot off some guns at midnight, which wakes us up. So technically, we celebrate new years for a few minutes when that happens, then go back to sleep.
lol.png

this is FREE.. which is great for my shrinking budget.... every year we do something with the kids we never leave them with a sitter for NYE...

Last year we did this

http://www.49st.com/event/new-year-s-eve-2

Quote:
lol.png

this is FREE.. which is great for my shrinking budget.... every year we do something with the kids we never leave them with a sitter for NYE...

Last year we did this

That looks awesome too! I like the idea of taking the kids with you. That builds great memories. I never did anything with my parents as a kid, so its hard for me to get into going places with them, like what you do on New Years, or camping, stuff like that. My hubby used to do stuff with his family all the time as a kid, and has great memories of it. I think your kids will look back on these times and remember how much fun they had with there parents.
smile.png

Quote:

Last year we did this

That looks awesome too! I like the idea of taking the kids with you. That builds great memories. I never did anything with my parents as a kid, so its hard for me to get into going places with them, like what you do on New Years, or camping, stuff like that. My hubby used to do stuff with his family all the time as a kid, and has great memories of it. I think your kids will look back on these times and remember how much fun they had with there parents.
smile.png

We do a lot with our kids or maybe I should say I do a lot with them hubby is usually working... over the christmas break we went tubing.. everybody has snow pants this year and we had a blast for 4 hours on the tube hills... I like to use the excuse I am still a kid..LOL

Back
Top Bottom