New York mini chickenstock 2016

It will be good to see you again! :)

BakerzDozen - I plan to have my yellow tent there again  :)  

So come on over and be as akward and quiet as you want to be .... I often read a book when other people expect me to chat  :cool:   So I'm a misfit too 

I can't wait to see everyone I met last year.!!! Boskelli, Metella, Gramma Chicken Myfivegirls, Luv and thats all I remember right now. I did get a bit overwhelmed meeting everyone for the first time, last year and I may not remember you all by face though. :(

Metella, I definitely will sit with you, my chicken converted husband is coming too. and I am trying to convince my daughter Kaite to come as she loved it last year. I'm going to miss not seeing Pyxis...can't someone adult nap her???

Boskelli is your partner coming this year?

I will be looking for a ton of stuff again... saving my pennies as we speak.
Black caps, rassberries , started herbs, I'm trying to get a list together of chicks I want and if I can talk my hubby into it I want 3 quacklings
1f602.png
Luv has the ones I want. I think we need name tags though it would have helped last year, at least for me. You know the "Hello, my name is _________." ones.

The chicks I definitely will be looking for are pure Silkies with the turquoise ears, Frizzled, I'll add more later. For now I need to go crash. Im tired

Add definitely, 6 Marans Chicks

and I need a replacement of the elderberry I bought last year only one survived... My husbands immense weed whacker skills

Last edited:
I'm really feeling like joining you guys. Maybe I'll muster up the gumption to get up really early and mosey on up there. I wouldn't have anything to sell or trade, though.
Devona personally I would love to meet as many chicken people as possible. I hope you come. Last year was my first time with chickens and chicken stock... I LOVED it! Some really nice people on this board.

I can't wait to see everyone I met last year.!!! Boskelli, Metella, Gramma Chicken Myfivegirls, Luv and thats all I remember right now. I did get a bit overwhelmed meeting everyone for the first time, last year and I may not remember you all by face though.
sad.png

Metella, I definitely will sit with you, my chicken converted husband is coming too. and I am trying to convince my daughter Kaite to come as she loved it last year. I'm going to miss not seeing Pyxis...can't someone adult nap her???

Black caps, rassberries , started herbs, I'm trying to get a list together of chicks I want and if I can talk my hubby into it I want 3 quacklings
1f602.png
Luv has the ones I want. I think we need name tags though it would have helped last year, at least for me. You know the "Hello, my name is _________." ones.

The chicks I definitely will be looking for are pure Silkies with the turquoise ears, Frizzled, I'll add more later. For now I need to go crash. Im tired

and I need a replacement of the elderberry I bought last year only one survived... My husbands immense weed whacker skills

I will be putting up a list of available herbs when the weather is warm enough to see what survived.....not sure if she's coming or not. My friend Gail may come, haven't heard from her yet.

I can't wait to see everyone I met last year.!!! Boskelli, Metella, Gramma Chicken Myfivegirls, Luv and thats all I remember right now. I did get a bit overwhelmed meeting everyone for the first time, last year and I may not remember you all by face though.
sad.png

1f602.png

I'm going to try to have some ducklings to bring with me. I'm going to try to hatch a lot this year. (Well as much as I can get away with)
big_smile.png
I should have hatching eggs if anyone wants some of them too

I have both Black and Blues.
wink.png

Devona personally I would love to meet as many chicken people as possible. I hope you come. Last year was my first time with chickens and chicken stock... I LOVED it! Some really nice people on this board.
I agree...last year was my first year too. It was pretty cool.

I found two things: Get shelter to bring two: if I want a table set up then leave the boyfriend there so I can socialize...LOL

There were some really neat offerings too! I got a beautiful birdhouse from the Amish and hatching eggs and a cool little chickie! It was neat to put faces to new friends.

Started seperating today into breeding groups. Nothing fancy, 1 boy to every 6 girls. If you have any certain pairing you would like let me know.

I have BA, WL, and production red for girls. For buys it's silver spitzhauben, gold spitzhauben and lavender orpington. They are all pure so they won't make to crazy of mixes. None of them are SOP but they are all healthy and good layers.

Oh my goodness! 2 hours away, not too bad. This looks like an awful lot of fun, but I'm afraid I didn't go through every single page associated with this....looks like a lot of people show up?

Back
Top Bottom