New York mini chickenstock 2016

My boyfriend got a wedding invite today. He says it's in May...I was like it better not be Chickenstock weekend. Luckily it is not! Looking forward to it.

Looks like I am good to go too. I'm not working that weekend.

I can keep some chicks if anyone wants some for chickenstock. I have some mottled Ameraucanas and some cool mixes from @Purpletie3 due to hatch this weekend. I also have some blue partridge brahma eggs and salmon faverolles eggs in the incubator that are on day 7. Then I just won an auction on green and blue egg laying turkens, so I'll have those too.

I'll update after my hatch on what I have!

from a leghorn crossed with a gold or silver spitzhauben. There is one of them that has a black beak. Its adorable.

Yay! Love baby chick pictures. My incubator is due to hatch some fun mixes today or tomorrow. And Tuesday and Friday next week.
Ok it's final! ! On the first I'm going and buying a Bator! !! Jon can be mad if he wants. Its so much less expensive to just replace my birds with more of my birds. Plus it's soooo much more fun. I can keep away from them little buggers. Don't worry about me if I go missing for a couple days at a time, I'm just stuck at the brooder teaching chicks that humans are good. This batch likes to crawl on my hands and walk around.

Back
Top Bottom