New York mini chickenstock 2016

Questioning if anyone will want hot Mac n' Cheese on a 90* day?

I could do a salad/veggies instead.
For me, there is never a bad time/season for Mac n' cheese but if it's gonna be that warm, forget it. And that cockerel, everyone likes him so far. Will he be coming? Would probably be easier to work with integrating a younger bird for me.

For me, there is never a bad time/season for Mac n' cheese but if it's gonna be that warm, forget it. And that cockerel, everyone likes him so far. Will he be coming? Would probably be easier to work with integrating a younger bird for me.

@Chicken girl 15 I'll bring a tossed salad and veggie platter, scratch the Mac n cheese. And bringing rye/pumpernickel bread with dip. And got pickle slices.

I'll only bring the cockerel if you want him. Let me know for certain and I'll catch him after he roosts Friday night.

Well finally got a picture of the pullet hatched from Chicken Girl 15s eggs, was my hatching fee so to speak lol. I think we decided she was Prod Red hen x Spitz, shes turning out gorgeous. Figured Id post in case anyone was getting her eggs.

I also have 11 chicks as examples. I think the Littles are BA lavender orpington babies. 4 of the 6 SusieQ hatched for me are WL × Spitz 1 is similar to the red/Spitz baby she has and one is black with gold on the neck.

@Chicken girl 15 I'll bring a tossed salad and veggie platter, scratch the Mac n cheese. And bringing rye/pumpernickel bread with dip. And got pickle slices.

I'll only bring the cockerel if you want him. Let me know for certain and I'll catch him after he roosts Friday night.
I'll take him! I did a bunch of reading up on the breed, they sound pretty cool. And I am sure that he will get used to me....I sit with the girls after work with a beer every day, they have taken to flying up onto my lap, I don't pick them up or anything. Have no problem dominace training with him, if it comes to it, have done that for years with giant breed dogs. Consistency and help from the great roo articles here.

Sooooooo excited! Oh, Ma's cookies fell through so I'm gonna try to bring a tray of various plants (veg and maybe strawberries) for the raffle or to trade, we'll see how it looks.

Back
Top Bottom