New York mini chickenstock 2016

I'm gonna be moving slow but will try to visit with everyone - had the good fortune of pulling a groin muscle at work yesterday. Got my raffle basket ready, baking the muffins early in the morning.
1f601.png
I will make coffee to go with those.

I forgot to ask. Is anyone able to show me how to process Bob? He has hit the last nerve with me. What do I need to have at hand? Or do any of you need a lavender orpington roo? Caution he's a
1f61d.png

I forgot to ask. Is anyone able to show me how to process Bob? He has hit the last nerve with me. What do I need to have at hand? Or do any of you need a lavender orpington roo? Caution he's a
1f61d.png

I know a sharp knife or kitchen shears and pot of hot water. Never done it myself. I've been following along on Facebook at The Backyard Butcher, they are a wealth of knowledge and have links to YouTube videos.

1f61d.png

I can bring my stuff - we tried to do a processing demo last year, but never set a time. If you want to do this,
let's agree on a time, so that anyone who's interested can join in watching.
I can show you how to skin, unless you want to heat up water & hand pluck. My homemade plucker isn't portable.

Back
Top Bottom