Newbe from Manitoba Canada

Cold Canadian

Crowing
13 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Manitoba Canada
Just joined and love the site already ! Actually found it on Google when I was looking for information on Stradle legs on chickens .Found a lot of info as well as pictures that were really helpful .Just started to gather a flock of heritage chickens this year and am focusing on dark brown egg layers .........Marans , Welsummers , Barnvelders etc. We live in the country on five acres and together with my wife and eight year old son enjoy the country life and all the freedom that it gives us .Looking forward to meeting more people with the same addictions as mine .Drop me a line , would love to meet you
cool.png

Hi Iam from Manitoba as well. Actually living in Winnipeg and plan to move out of the city So that I can raise chiuckens rabbits and veggies of my own. Can you tell me where in Manitoba you can buy chicken feed?
Dave

Hi Iam from Manitoba as well. Actually living in Winnipeg and plan to move out of the city So that I can raise chiuckens rabbits and veggies of my own. Can you tell me where in Manitoba you can buy chicken feed?
Dave
Hi Dave, I am also from Manitoba and I get my feed at the TSC or right from the grain elevators if they sell it.

Back
Top Bottom