Newbie...excited to be here!

PugAndChickMomma

Chirping
Aug 28, 2019
WA
Hi!
We got our first chickens just under 3 weeks ago! We have 4 chickens that are 4 weeks and one that is 3 weeks old. We have...

2 Black Austrolorps
1 Ameracauna
1 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
1 Amberlink

We are a 2 kid, one pug, 3 fish family. :) We recently moved to a home that gives us space to have chickens, something I have wanted for a very long time. Our neighbor gifted us her old coop as her flock has outgrown it. I am in the process of adding a larger run while the chicks grow in their brooder box in the laundry room.

I have already learned so much from reading many posts and articles here. I am sure I will be asking questions very soon.

Hi!
We got our first chickens just under 3 weeks ago! We have 4 chickens that are 4 weeks and one that is 3 weeks old. We have...

2 Black Austrolorps
1 Ameracauna
1 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
1 Amberlink

We are a 2 kid, one pug, 3 fish family. :) We recently moved to a home that gives us space to have chickens, something I have wanted for a very long time. Our neighbor gifted us her old coop as her flock has outgrown it. I am in the process of adding a larger run while the chicks grow in their brooder box in the laundry room.

I have already learned so much from reading many posts and articles here. I am sure I will be asking questions very soon.
Welcome to the world of chicken-raising and all the fun that comes with it!

I'd love to read about your experiences as well as see some pictures if you care to share!

Back
Top Bottom