Newbie from Italy

IK1LBL

Hatching
7 Years
Jun 16, 2012
Hallo every body !
My name is Mario !
Supported be by a friend i build my first chicken coop and make my first incubation abt 3 month a go... i chose the Araucana breed, tail less... now i have 5 on my flock and i have plan a second coop on a lot close home, for that reason i have buy and incubate few more eggs... and now i have 15 ten days old chicks of Araucana....
Fery fun ! never b4 a pet have make me self more enthusiast than the chickens !
I have read many many things here on this forum on previous month before registering my self, BYC have help me to improve my knowledge very much !!!
So, forgive my poor english ! im self made students hi hi hi hi
All the very best regards
Mario

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Alabama. Glad you joined us. Your English is great - certainly better than my Italian lol.
Congrats on your hatches
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Your English is good! Love the chicks
thumbsup.gif

Hi and :welcome

I agree, your english is awesome. :lol: How long have you been learning? I've been doing languages for five years and probably couldn't manage what you just wrote :lau

I like your chickens too. They're pretty cute! :D Glad you're enjoying them!
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Hi everybody !
I'm HamRadio operator since 1987.. so apart the use of code if you want to talk on phone world wide you have to be able to know some differnt language hi
I take my license when 18, and spend many time to listening other people talking, asking friends to know how to say a few words... etc etc...
Now im not able to follow for example a full english movie but i can read everything whit very few need of help, thats good why the Net for example is full of information about many interests.
So thanks to this I can read all the pages of BYC hi hi
thumbsup.gif

My 70 days birds are vy smart and free spirits, after few days on the coop now sleep outside on the roof of the coop hi hi....

That's my "front yard coop" :

And that my automatic watering sistem...

Have nice sunday to all !
Mario

Back
Top Bottom