Newbie here from So Cal.

Hi there! I’m new to backyard chicken raising and have a young flock of six 18-week old pullets. They are my sweet babies and they all have fun distinct personalities.

Looking forward to reading about all of the community’s great ideas and problem solving when needed.

I’m not 100% on the breeds of all of my chickens, except for my naked neck Urda.
Welcome Urda looks like she's wearing a toupee! :gig
What a great looking flock. I too am amazed how different their personalities are. Have you gotten eggs yet?

Welcome Urda looks like she's wearing a toupee! :gig
What a great looking flock. I too am amazed how different their personalities are. Have you gotten eggs yet?
I know she’s pretty silly looking! I figured she may need her own Instagram page and she may get a following 😂
No eggs yet…I’m waiting and will be so excited when the first egg arrives!!

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies!
Thank you! During this last heat wave I had to do a lot of research, so the info I’m sure would have been very helpful!! I’ll definitely be using these resources and advice from others in the forums 😊

Back
Top Bottom