Newbie in SoCal

cmarcornejo

Chirping
Dec 28, 2020
Hey everyone!
I live on Kumeyaay land (San Diego, CA) and I currently have 9 chickens, 1 Black australorp hen, 1 Americana rooster, and 7 silkie hens. I've been raising chickens for the better part of this year and recently moved on to a family farm and quickly rehomed more animals (2 goats, 5 peacocks, 2 pigs, a horse and a pony!). Excited to get to know everyone and see your flocks!

Hey everyone!
I live on Kumeyaay land (San Diego, CA) and I currently have 9 chickens, 1 Black australorp hen, 1 Americana rooster, and 7 silkie hens. I've been raising chickens for the better part of this year and recently moved on to a family farm and quickly rehomed more animals (2 goats, 5 peacocks, 2 pigs, a horse and a pony!). Excited to get to know everyone and see your flocks!
20201204_10372515.jpg

Nice introduction! It proves that even in 2020, good things were happening. You got a new home and you welcomed a variety of critters to share it with your flock.

Here in the middle of the country, I was not familiar with the Kumeyaay, and because of your intro, I did a quick online search and learned something new today (including how to pronounce Kumeyaay). You never know what you'll learn on BYC!

That's for joining us. I hope you'll have a great time here!

Back
Top Bottom