Newbie, loving the info on your sight!

GramaCindy

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 30, 2011
Far NW Wisconsin
Hello everyone! I am new to the IDEA of raising chickens. My Husband is NOT excited about this at all. I am on the other hand…VERY Excited! I may have to do a bit of convincing to get him to be excited about this. We just finished a Sugar Shack here in Barnes WI. We made our first maple syrup last spring and it is Addicting. With a website and forums like this, I learned SOOO much last winter and was ready for the spring sap season. Now I am on to my NEW ADDICTION! CHICKENS. I am planning on raising some for meat and keeping around 6 through the winter of next year to keep as layers. Looking all around this sight for info and am finding it very helpful. Thank you for all of the information and I look forward to "meeting everyone!" Cindy

welcome-byc.gif
from the Finger Lakes of New York! So glad to have you aboard!

thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif
from Indiana! Yummmmm...fresh maple syrup...I'm jealous! I sure hope your chicken venture works out - most spouses seem to warm to the idea after seeing how cute the chicks are...lol. And if your DH is a project kind of guy, he'll have fun building a coop
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom