Newbie, loving the info on your sight!

welcome-byc.gif
from NC

welcome-byc.gif
from Oregon
smile.png
My Hubby was just so-so about me getting chickens. He was raised on a farm, so chickens were just chickens (& more chores). Anyway, he said, "Yeah, I guess so." Now he is completely enthralled by them. He checks to make sure they are locked up for the night, did I feed them their treats, where are the mealworms?, etc. Sometimes he just sits & watches them out the back window. He & I built the coop which took us about 1 1/2 weeks, and we spent some real quality time together. Funny how chickens grow on a person. Your DH is going to end up lovin' them.
love.gif

Quote:
Thanks for the encouraging words Newwell! I certainly hope so. With winter coming on VERY soon, I think I may wait until late spring, after syruping time to start, but I may build a coop over the winter. We have quite a bit of supplies left over from building the sugar shack, so I am thinking it may not be too costly for this to get going.

Hi there Cindy, I recently joined this site as well, and not only is it full of information, but everyone is very helpful
smile.png
that said,
welcome-byc.gif
from Northern Nevada!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom