Newbie of the Chicken world.

MACK0506

Hatching
Dec 27, 2015
West Wichita
I finally got myself to start into this backyard chicken/gardening thing. Just built me a privacy fence and what i sorta call a chicken coop from an old crate from work. I'm planning to jump into this new chicken raisin' thing this spring. 'Til then, I'm researching all that i can on starting from square 1 on this stuff and am excited to get into it. This site seems to be a great resource and it seems to be local. I look foward to checking out what this site and members have to offer.

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC - great to have you onboard. The learning centre is a good place,to start. You can also search for other BYC members in your area in the "where am I? Where are you?" Forum.

Cheers
Ct

I finally got myself to start into this backyard chicken/gardening thing. Just built me a privacy fence and what i sorta call a chicken coop from an old crate from work. I'm planning to jump into this new chicken raisin' thing this spring. 'Til then, I'm researching all that i can on starting from square 1 on this stuff and am excited to get into it. This site seems to be a great resource and it seems to be local. I look foward to checking out what this site and members have to offer.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock! Please ask any questions you may have and we'll be more than happy to help. Do you have any breeds you may be interested in? If not what are wanting from them? Like eggs, meat, fun, show.

Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Actually BYC has over 370,000 members globally- the Learning center is a fountain of worthwhile information. If you join your state thread you may find other chicken folks in your area.

Back
Top Bottom