so my chicks are 23 days today and they have been in their coop since their 12th day. i have had the heat lamp on ever since. but since 3 days ago, i've been turning the heat lamp off in the morning and letting them out all day long and putting them in at night. so my question is, do they still need the heat lamp on at night or can i keep it off? last night i had it on, but as high as it will go and i left one window open. every time i went out with the dog, i checked on them and they were all hudled next to the window. so i'm kinda wondering if the heat lamp is getting too hot for them. what are your thoughts please.