Newbie Swap (read rules on first post)

I was asking if he has interest in that I have a tony hawk game I can't play because I don't have the skateboard and don't care to get it.. I also have three rock band games I don't care for

He says he is more into RPG/mmo or strategy games. I hope you know what that means,he says if you have those kinds of games you will know what he means?I sure don't.
hu.gif

Edit to say "only computer games" is what he plays "no console".

Last edited:
Originally Posted By Mollybuck
"I could add a $15 tractor supply or walmart gift card!"

MINE WALMART gift card

ive never posted on a swap so not entirely sure how it works but mine on the gift card
offer 6-12 mixed eggs- buff orps
6-12 road island eggs
6-12 australorp eggs
( all eggs currently mixed unless your lucky and get a pure)
( the two roos are a birchen orp(possibly mixed himself or a pure rir roo)

this years hatch batch can be seen at the following link one or two of the can also be swapped if picked up all birds and eggs ai free ( if picked up must be thoroughly cleaned before entering the grounds
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/987854/my-34-chicks

Last edited:
I could also add some baby toys there's a toy castle that would probably be to big to ship but there are other small baby toys

mine on the 6-12 australorp eggs posted by daskhan

CURRENT OFFER
free range mix and others eggs 6+
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6936737/avatars/

local only - breeding pair of ducks

have mixed small flat rate box of either irises or day lilies,can even mix some of each.

or 3 of these daylilies

Mountain wild flower

Lies and lipstick

Movie maker

Velvet Onyx

Also tons of feed bags and some old barnwood any that will fit into a large flat rate box

Can also send 6 iowa blue eggs only one hen laying now though.

Last edited:
If that's your Iowa blue? He looks a lot like my joe did ever see one with a rose comb? I lost my joe and miss him dearly he was so nice

If that's your Iowa blue? He looks a lot like my joe did ever see one with a rose comb? I lost my joe and miss him dearly he was so nice

Yes that's my Iowa blue rooster,him and the female are my first so I have never had one with a rose comb.

Back
Top Bottom