Newbie to BYC website

birdlady2u

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 18, 2014
Hey all, been raising birds for 25 years, ducks, pheasants, geese, caged birds. Was settled in New York but now in North Carolina don't have many bird friends here and finding it hard to hook up with shows, swaps and general marketing to make being in this worthwhile. So, I would like to know what I need to do start posting some classifieds. Need step by step instructions new to his posting stuff. Jo

For some fun on here you can do an internet bird show with people who are passionate with chickens. Just click forum,go to chicken breeds, and go to online poultry shows. Also if you want to do something with your other pets you can go to forum then click other backyard poultry and go ion from. And for swaps, go to forum, social, then swaps.. And to post stuff. Umm. I don't know too much about this but to add a picture you click that square with mountains on it and a circle near a top. For a video click that thing that looks like a video tape. Hope I helped and welcome to BYC! Ooh! almost forgot go to the easter hatch along! It's really fun. If you can't find it on here just goto google and type in easter hatch along backyard chickens. Good luck!

Last edited:
images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you could join our community! We have a Buy Sell and Trade section here on BYC that you can place an ad in. You will need 20 posts to place an ad there, so you can welcome in some new members in this section to get your post count up. Here is the link to the Buy Sell and Trade section...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/67/buy-sell-trade

It is very easy to place an ad and very self explanatory once you get started. It is as simple as this thread you started.

Good luck with all your poultry projects and welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! TwoCrows posted the link to get you started in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum, good luck with your birds.

You can get the 20 posts fast, just greet 19 newbies on this thread and you've got it. You may even make some friendships over this.

You could also post on your state thread and ask about shows & meet ups,

Back
Top Bottom