Newbish From Amarillo Who Loves Foo Foo Birds

Sixtexaskings

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 18, 2012
Hi
I used to be a member here I think. (Dang it sucks getting old)
I was active on the old site and and came here when it just started too but I could find anything on this new computer, I still have a few birds but I am mainly raising and selling bottle calves. But I do miss my cute weird birds and lately have been wanting to get more again so I figured where to look but BYC.

I saw where I had to make 20 post to post an ad in the BST so I hope I don't break any rules if I go crazy posting so I can make my quota. I am making a trip to thr Dallas area this weekend and was hoping to find some birds down there if possible.

As far as myself I have children which are my everything. I have a few nice milk goats and occasional milk cow and a lot of calves. I kinda went from bird lady to calf lady. I have Great Pyrenees which are great and they really keep all my animals safe.
Life is good and I am blessed to be able to do what I do.

I also have horses, or at least used to. I have cut way back and am down to 2 and hopefully soon down to 1. He is an Andalusian stallion and was something I always wanted. Something about having a Spaghetti Western Horse. He is 5 years old and very pretty. One day I want to teach him to dance.........to rap music.
Yeah I know........but why not.

LOL

Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom