Newborn kitten

If its breathing is weird & bubbly, I wonder if it has a respiratory infection. If it's dehydrated, it should probably be given fluids intravenously or subconsciously. Look for someone in your area that fosters kittens, they should be able to help.

And remember, young kittens cannot urinate or defecate on their own, they need to be stimulated by wiping their genitalia with a warm, damp cloth. Have you been doing this?

If its breathing is weird & bubbly, I wonder if it has a respiratory infection. If it's dehydrated, it should probably be given fluids intravenously or subconsciously. Look for someone in your area that fosters kittens, they should be able to help.

And remember, young kittens cannot urinate or defecate on their own, they need to be stimulated by wiping their genitalia with a warm, damp cloth. Have you been doing this?
Yes, I’ve been giving the kitten fluids intermittently. And yes, I’ve helped it pee but it hasn’t pooped yet

Oh and I have posted an ad for the kitten, I’m also looking for someone to foster it.

Back
Top Bottom