Newby!!!...well sorta

cosmopro

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 7, 2013
:) I joined here some months ago, but I've only recently really TRIED to navigate this site. :barnie. There is SO much great information here, I'm a little overwhelmed But I'm gonna give it my best shot. So forgive me in advance if I do something stupid! :th I'm new to chickens too, I can't wait to get the hang of this so I can pick y'all s brain and maybe make a few online buddies :frow.

Greetings from Kansas, cosmopro, and :welcome. I agree, BYC is vast and it takes some time to get the hang of, but soon you'll be an old pro! I think you'll find yourself gravitating to certain sites where you and others with similar interests tend to congregate. And I've no doubt you will make friends along the way. Not sure where you're from but you can likely link up with some locals somewhere in this link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Good luck to you and see you in the forums!

I find the easiest way for me to locate things is to use the search box. For instance if you want to find your state thread, just put state name in the search box and it will come up.

Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. Don't worry about making any posting errors etc - someone will always help out and point you in the right direction.

Best wishes
Ct

welcome-byc.gif
And have fun and learn and share your experiences!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom