Newfoundland for adoption.

I am interested in your newfi and would like to know where you are. Also I would need to probably have him flown here( seattle, wa.)
Let me know if he is still available. We have a small farm where he would be well cared for and loved.

Norm and Victoria
Norm and Victoria,
Raised Newfies for many years, please pm me I can get you in touch with the local Newfoundland rescue, there are many that go up for adoption. People ssometimes loose their homes, or realize after they have their Newf that they drool and if not brushed once a week can get smelly and your house will have little black tumbleweeds. On the upside, I have had many different breedsand found that Newfies are by far the best
wink.png
they all have been wonderful, loved kids, love cats, love other dogs. Love Love Love, lol. Of course like any breed there are occasionally some who aren't the typical layed back, want to be at your side Newfies. Those Newfs often need a job, like rescue, water or land. I had one Newf that had a strong work ethic, she was our pool lifeguard, and no one ever drown on her watch!Lol.....

Back
Top Bottom