Newnan, GA. Chattahoochee Valley Poultry Association Show, Feb. 18-19

Not sure wherre you are in WV, but I have a friend in Mt. Airy, NC that has nice buff. She is very cheap and they are nice. They come from blood lines like Sundown, Steve Wheat, etc.

Tonya Plummer

I also should have a dozen of brown red modern bantams eggs. if anyone is interested.
thanks new Hampshire red large fowl chicks and eggs available. and one dozen austrlorp eggs.
tony

850 384 7149

OK Everyone.. I know this is not a chicken.. But as many of you that have seen me at the show.. Know my side-kick.. "Pablo". Long haired Chihuahua... He is a DADDY!! I have a pick of litter puppy. He is a tri-colored male.. Very Small.. Looks to be a short haired, like the mother.. I am coming to Newnan and can bring him along to go to a good home..

Here is a link to all the puppy pics on my FB page:::: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2599836712220.2114948.1143863885&type=3&l=b5dccf5acb

You can email me direct to [email protected] . For more info... Thanks, Aimee

I also have a couple Black East Indie Male Ducks to sell.

Just a reminder...

Entries
Mail in entries must be postmarked by Friday, February 10th
Mail entries to:
Beth Smith
81 Main Street
Moreland, GA 30259

Phone entry deadline is Sunday, February 12th
(Phone) 770-251-6510

Email entry deadline is Sunday, February 12th
Email address: [email protected]

I am looking for another Black Jersey Giant rooster to go with my young blue flock. Does anyone have a show quality Black Jersey Giant at least 5 months old that they could bring to the show? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom