Newnan, GA. Chattahoochee Valley Poultry Association Show, Feb. 18-19

I have a single American New Hampshire available, along with a trio of German New Hampshires. Cock is 1/4 American, 3/4 German. Pullets are both 100% german. The cock is really nice and can be sold individually.

I also have some Lionhead rabbits for sale. A single proven older doe, fully pedigreed. BIG doe and born in 2008, so will be pretty cheap, but makes great babies and is a good mom. Is due this weekend but can foster babies out and either sell "normal" or breed her next week (no sire pedigree will be given). Will only breed if sold and prepaid for.

Also have a son of hers for sale, approximately 3 months old. Big fluffy guy, chinchilla type coloring. Fully pedigreed or can be sold as a pet with no pedigree for less.

Also have a single smoke pearl vienna marked Lionhead buck for sale. Approximately 3 months old. not showable because of the vienna mark but is otherwise pretty nice little guy. Will be sold as pet with no pedigree.

May have 2 Netherland Dwarf does, 8 weeks old, 1 smoke pearl, 1 siamese sable. They would be brood or pet quality only. Their parents are both nice, but they came out huge and with bigger ears. Cute little boogers. Can be pedigreed brood stock or sold for less as pets (with no pedigrees).

Also have a single hairless guinea pig aka Skinny Pig boar. He is a werewolf, with some hair on head and neck. Selling for $40 just to get rid of him as I have 1 too many boars.

PM for more details or pictures on any of these.

I have a single American New Hampshire available, along with a trio of German New Hampshires. Cock is 1/4 American, 3/4 German. Pullets are both 100% german. The cock is really nice and can be sold individually.

I also have some Lionhead rabbits for sale. A single proven older doe, fully pedigreed. BIG doe and born in 2008, so will be pretty cheap, but makes great babies and is a good mom. Is due this weekend but can foster babies out and either sell "normal" or breed her next week (no sire pedigree will be given). Will only breed if sold and prepaid for.

Also have a son of hers for sale, approximately 3 months old. Big fluffy guy, chinchilla type coloring. Fully pedigreed or can be sold as a pet with no pedigree for less.

Also have a single smoke pearl vienna marked Lionhead buck for sale. Approximately 3 months old. not showable because of the vienna mark but is otherwise pretty nice little guy. Will be sold as pet with no pedigree.

May have 2 Netherland Dwarf does, 8 weeks old, 1 smoke pearl, 1 siamese sable. They would be brood or pet quality only. Their parents are both nice, but they came out huge and with bigger ears. Cute little boogers. Can be pedigreed brood stock or sold for less as pets (with no pedigrees).

Also have a single hairless guinea pig aka Skinny Pig boar. He is a werewolf, with some hair on head and neck. Selling for $40 just to get rid of him as I have 1 too many boars.

I have a Netherland buck that is still pretty young I could bring to sell to pair with Nellabeans doe.. I just really do not need to keep him. He is Opal colored. no papers. If I can pry the hands of my daughters 2 loinheads. I might could sell one of them too.

Last edited:

Do you have any cochins left? Thanks

I checked the weather forecast for the show

Day
Night

30.gif

Partly Cloudy​
High
66°F

Precip
20%​

Wind:​
From NW at 8 mph
Humidity:​
62%
UV Index:​
5 Moderate

Sunrise:​
7:21 AM ET
Avg. High:​
60°F
Record High:​
76°F (1956)

45.gif

Scattered Showers​
Overnight Low
39°F

Precip
60%​

Wind:​
From NNE at 4 mph
Humidity:​
70%

Sunset:​
6:26 PM ET
Avg. Low:​
33°F
Record Low:​
7°F (1958)

A word of caution over here. I was given an infarction for mentioning that our farm had hatching e_ _ s for sale. Luckily it came with no points added because points are critical to being removed from BYC.... I haven't gotten put in the corner since I was in kindgarten and I cried when we watched Bambi and I cried for my Mommie to come and get me... seriously... Please please please do NOT put what you have available or are looking for as there is zero tolerance for putting other than the B S T section of the forum. On another topic I am trying to get a ride with a neighbor to the show as I am not able to drive for a few weeks because of an indwelling catherter for my meds. For any of you who pray, please pray for me as I've been hospitalized three times in less than 2 months with a serious bacterial infection that just won't go away. I was even sent out of state. For those of you that want to visit our farm, please just message me here or over on [email protected] Still hoping and praying to get there. I had wanted to show this year and am still trying to work out the details to see if that will be possible.... Love, hugs and prayers to all of you.... I know that Newnan will be great fun!!!!

Ok, so this is my first show. I am entering waterfowl in the open show. Do I need to be there both sat. and Sun. or only if you are receiving an award Sunday? If so will they let you know sometime Saturday, if you need to stay Sunday. Or do they not tell anyone till Sunday? For some reason I thought the poultry was over Sat. and only Pigeons were Sunday and need to change our room reservation and make extra plans for our animals at home.

Looking for:

Mini Rex rabbits (show quality)
Call ducks
Sebbie eggs
jersey giant eggs/chicks/started birds
Barred rock eggs/chicks/started birds
guinea eggs/keets (mine aren't fertile yet, so please have tested them as I know some flocks are starting to lay early)
A white silkie roo; BQ, as he is just for my son.

Could everyone update what they have for sale? I can put together one post with everything on it if that would help.

Back
Top Bottom