Newnan, GA Show

anyone have info on the feb 5 show in dalton,ga. is newnan the best show to attend? i am hoping to make the the jan show, planning on newnan febuary show for sure. looking foward to meeting up with simplysplendedsilkies someday. a little freindly tennessee commpetion.

Never been to the Dalton show but I have been to the Newnan show and am planning on going again this year. I havent been going to shows long but I can say I think this one is so very well planned. Their sale area was huge, the silent auction was verywell run and I cant say enough about the hospitality of all the people organizing the show. I cant wait for this show I just emailed for an ap0plication to show this morning Its a 6 hour drive for us but well worth the trip.

Bigdawg I don't think I am going to make the Jefferson show too much going on. But the Newnan/Dalon I will try! I did find this link
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5380800
I do look forward to meeting up with more TN folks. Have you heard about the little meet up CityGirl is putting together in Murfreesboro on the 15th. (Which is the reason I cancled the Jan. 15th show.) I have a few good friends going there and really did not want to get up at 2am to drive to Jefferson GA anyway. Maybe you come come by there if you don't go to the show. Oh and as far as friendly competition I am all up for it. You ok being beat by a girl!
tongue2.gif

Good luck at the show everyone!

Quote:

I do not show birds, but are there usually a lot of chickens for sale at these shows? I've never attended one. Used to show rabbits years ago, and there were always a good many bunnies for sale at those shows. I would love to find some bantam cochin or bantam turken pullets rather than having to start with straight run chicks this year. I'll already be in Atlanta that weekend, so it would be easy to stop by on the way home.

Back
Top Bottom