Newnan, GA Show

I got a room too, I may bring some Lemon Blue Cochins for sale. I am excited to see the birds and meet everyone..

Candace

Three Cedars... I've got my earplugs and I'm ready to go!

We are coming and bringing whatever lavender silkies we have left... not a lot but we will be there.

We may have a few lavender and split black chicks... but not sure yet.

Anyone interested in anything in particular?

We DO NOT have any pullets... 2010 was the year of the rooster for us!

~ Darling Farms

68297_2010_sikie_roosters_033.jpg

Quote:
You entering birds in the show?

Hey Lori!!!! I'll be looking for you! But, I don't think I'm going to exhibit anything at this Show....but I'm delivering/picking up some birds with Aimee Crego.

Meanwhile, there is a Show in Ft. Payne, Alabama that will be April 9th (not be too far from you), I thought about you and wondered if you will be there?? I'll be exhibiting there. I talked to your buddy Jack yesterday, and he is going to try to make that one too!

Quote:
You entering birds in the show?

Hey Lori!!!! I'll be looking for you! But, I don't think I'm going to exhibit anything at this Show....but I'm delivering/picking up some birds with Aimee Crego.

Meanwhile, there is a Show in Ft. Payne, Alabama that will be April 9th (not be too far from you), I thought about you and wondered if you will be there?? I'll be exhibiting there. I talked to your buddy Jack yesterday, and he is going to try to make that one too!

I'll be showing a few d'Uccles in Newnan. Not bringing a ton, though. Not this time. Definitely look me up!!!

I'll check into the Ft Payne show. I don't have another show scheduled for that month so far. We're trying not to do more than 1 show per month. Gets too expensive and tedious, and DH and I both work full time. So I'm being picky and making to find d'Uccle official meets my first priority when I decide on which show to attend. Dalton GA on the 5th is actually MUCH closer to me, but the Newnan show is a State d'Uccle meet. So, we'll be in Newnan!

Looking forward to seeing you, and maybe Jack again, too. I sure did learn a lot from him....

anyone bring Duccles for sale? I lost my Black mottled hen to a coon. she was the same one I shown at lake city last weekend. either that I will be bring the roo and selling him
sad.png

Quote:
I wish I had some that were laying. I'm getting a single egg every other day from my lavender hen in with the white d'Uccle roo.
That's it. So I save them up for a few days and put them in the bator.

I don't have any mottleds at all.

I may bring a juvie goldneck pair to sell. Can't make up my mind....

Quote:
hit.gif
That's so sad; what a terrible thing to happen. I hope you can find another mottled hen or pullet so you don't have to give up your roo. The black mottled is such a pretty variety.

Quote:
I wish I had some that were laying. I'm getting a single egg every other day from my lavender hen in with the white d'Uccle roo.
That's it. So I save them up for a few days and put them in the bator.

I don't have any mottleds at all.

I may bring a juvie goldneck pair to sell. Can't make up my mind....

Golden necks would be okay
smile.png
want to do a part trade?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom