Newnan, GA Show

I will be attending the show on Saturday, Feb. 19. I am already delivering hatching eggs, chicks, started birds, cockerels and roosters and will be glad to bring anything I have available for sale. You can message me for pricing and photos of what I have available now. I also have eggs incubating and several hatches due before the date of the show. I also have photos on my Lonesome Pine Farm facebook page. Deposit before delivery required.

Hatching eggs - Lavender Orpingtons, Black/Lavender Split Orpingtons, Buff Orpingtons, B/B/S Orpingtons, B/B/S Cochins (LF)
Chicks - Lavender Orpingtons, Black/Lavender Split Orpingtons, b/b/s Cochins (LF), Buff Orpingtons, Sussex, Exchequer Leghorn
Started birds - Lavender Orpington Pair, Black/Lavender Split Orpington Pair, Coronation/Light Split Sussex Pair. Exchequer Leghorn Pair or Trio
Cockerels - Lavender Orpington, Black/Lavender Split Orpington, Black Orpington, Blue Orpington, Coronation Sussex

I will try to update this list often.

Cathy

Quote:
Three Cedars,
Will you be bringing any grown birds to sell or just chicks?

I'm completely sold out of juveniles/adults until this fall.
sad.png

Will be going to the Newnan show and looking for the following;
Coronation Sussex and possibly Silver Sussex
Gold Laced Polish
Silver Laced and Lemon Blue Cochins
Blue Wheaten or Lavender Ameraucanas

All in Large Fowl...

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!

I am downsizing some birds. I can bring them to the Newnan show for you.

1 Big, beautiful blue
droolin.gif
Orpington cockerel (will crow any day) out of Cathy Peters line $20
1 Dark Cornish - Hatchery but sooooo pretty - laying $20 OBO
1 Brown Leghorn - Hatchery - laying $20 OBO

Last edited:
Here he is, please excuse his stance he was drinking.. the prime opportunity to take pictures because he was still HAHA. Id keep him but Im not breeding Orps so this big, beautiful boy is going to waste!!

39129_img00363-20110204-0805.jpg
39129_img00366-20110204-08052.jpg

Back
Top Bottom