Newnan, GA Show

Nava, how much for the BLRW chicks? I am going to the show and might be interested. Edited to say I just saw it a few pages back. $5. I will get back to you before Thursday.

Also, still looking for a black silkie pullet! Or two! Or a pair! Haha! I have money in my paypal account and will pre pay!!!

Last edited:
In addition to Silkies and OE bantams, I will be bringing registered rabbits for sale. Will have Florida Whites(1Buck-4 Does), Black & White Dutch(5 does), and Chocolate Rex's(1 pair). PM me if you need more information..
smile.png

Quote:
Cathy Peters (LuckyChick) has huge, beautiful Lavs. She has eggs, chicks, started pairs and cockerels.

Shelly, I'll check my egg calendar, I'll be delighted to hand deliver lavendar orpington egggs to you as well. Ashley! Please don't forget I have them as well. Smile!
Shelly, I expect to be there both days so we'll work on a meet up! Thanks!

Last edited:
Quote:
Cathy Peters (LuckyChick) has huge, beautiful Lavs. She has eggs, chicks, started pairs and cockerels.

I second this Cathy birds are beautiful and the way she house her breeders is to died for. These birds are very well cared for.

I am looking forward to meeting up with both Kathy and Nancy with some precious Lav. Orp eggs..and if I am so lucky that all
gig.gif
my eggs hatch out as pullets.. I will go raid Nancy's bachelor pen again for a rooster.. our Buff Orpington guy is so sweet and the ladies love him!!! He even has the pullets romanced and following him around.

Now to continue the search for Wyndottes...

I am now also looking for 3-4 Speckled Sussex chicks and 3-4 Light Brahma chicks if anyone is hatching some out and will be bringing.
PM me please..

Shelly

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom