Newnan, GA Show

I've never been to a show. I have no clue what time to get there and what to do! Can anyone help me? Im meeting two ppl there to get eggs and birds but would really like to see more especially the marans.

I've pre sold all the birds I was bringing so I won't be setting up at the sale barn.

Would like to bring home some:

Speckled Sussex hens/pullets

White Plymouth Rock Hen/pullets & Rooster

Dominique pullets & rooster

Gold Neck D'Uccle Hen/pullet & rooster

1 dozen eggs French Black Copper Marans from other than Bev Davis line

Anyone bring them ???? Do you know of someone that has them ?????

Last edited:
Hopefully the weather will be nice to us this weekend! The forecasts shows mid to upper 60s with a 30% chance of rain.

I myself will be showing my three Serama. 1 cockerel and 2 pullets. And I will be bringing 6 four month old Serama to sell. 2 cockerels and 4 pullets.

Cant wait till this weekend! I have always loved the Newnan show
smile.png

Last edited:
Thank you sugar sand! It is gonna be a 5 1/2 hr drive for us but I'd still like to go just for the day, even if I'm not showing anything lol. I am looking for a Lavender Orp roo if anyone is culling one or maybe even lav orp eggs.
I would also like to find some lavender LF ameraucanas if anyone has any chicks or eggs etc.

Okay Vickie,

Don't be selling my birds. YOu know Cheyenne and I are driving all of the way from NC to go to the Silkie Candy Store!! We are bringing a fellow person who has a sweet tooth too!!! Don't be selling out!! LOL.

Oh yeah,

Anyone bringing any bearded buff silkie pullets or hens? My friend and I are looking for some. If you know of anyone, please let me know. We have already preshopped some birds, but still have a few we are looking for. I am also looking for some lavender split silkies to go in my lavender pen. Oh yeah, PAINT Silkies too!!! or something that will make PAINTS!!!!

Please help!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Cheyenne's girls are doing fine!! Just gave them a bath today and trimmed their nails. Hopefully they will stay clean till Saturday!!!
fl.gif

I like visiting the Silkie Candy store myself!!
tongue.png
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom