Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
The sale area opens up Saturday morning. Usually exhibitors are busy grooming their birds before they set up their sale areas. I know that mine will be set up after judging starts at 9:00. I'm sure that those who will be getting presold birds from me will know not to try to get them till after 9:00.
wink.png
I will be busy grooming 28 birds!!
tongue.png
I love it!!!

Vickie

dalton show was small unless you wanted bantams. hope this one will have some LARGE breeds and a few ducks. it will be a 4 hour drive but i will attend. I'm such a junkie!!! looking for lavender orps, chicks, adults or eggs and some khaki campbell ducks too.

Quote:
I'm going to be showing 2 pairs of Black cayugas. Last time I showed a pair at the sunshine classics and got Reserve Champion Medium duck on my hen.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
You better watch out girl,, this is going to be worst than Black Friday!!!!! LOL

Anyone with buffs or whites silkies of show quality. please contact me...... I am coming a very long way to meet some of you and hopefully pick up a nice bird or two.

Quote:
I'm going to be showing 2 pairs of Black cayugas. Last time I showed a pair at the sunshine classics and got Reserve Champion Medium duck on my hen.
celebrate.gif

Congrats.. I am searching for a nice blue fawn call ducks if anyone is going to have any hatchlings to part with!

Last edited:
Quote:
The sale area opens up Saturday morning. Usually exhibitors are busy grooming their birds before they set up their sale areas. I know that mine will be set up after judging starts at 9:00. I'm sure that those who will be getting presold birds from me will know not to try to get them till after 9:00.
wink.png
I will be busy grooming 28 birds!!
tongue.png
I love it!!!

Vickie

Do you or will you have any more chicks left to sell by the show date??

Back
Top Bottom